Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Amazing Wife and kids

5 Days until I get on the plane.  I am getting everything together thanks to my amazing wife.  I have been so busy wrapping up details before I leave. Getting my CDL completed today!!, organizing the Mobile Sites, and many other details.

Angie has been awesome helping me organize and getting everything bought and ready to go.  I actually think I will be packed by the weekend so we can actually enjoy our last day together without it being to stressful.   She found me some sweet cargo's that are probably made for hiking. But over there I have to wear pants and it's very hot, so the pants she found are very light and will be perfect. 

Tonight we had a good prayer time before the kids went to bed.  We prayed for my trip among other things.  After the prayer Ethan came over the me and was real sweet and a little sad. He said that as we were praying he got sad about me being gone and also that I could get into a plane crash.  He was worried that it's such a long flight, we could run out of gas or that the plane would crash. I told him that he needs to trust God through everything.  It warms and also breaks my heart to see his tender heart towards me and the Lord.

Thanks for all your prayers.  

1 comment:

  1. Aren't kids great?! I hope they'll be just what Angie needs while you're gone: support and distraction. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete